Sunday, June 22, 2008

Funeral

I am posting this here on the off chance that anyone only gets their information about me from this site:

My father passed away this morning. I am posting the funeral and visitation information so that anyone who wishes to attend can do so. Please feel free to attend even if I don't invite you specifically, but do not feel any obligation. Obviously some of you are far away and it would be difficult or impossible.

Visitation:
Monday, June 23, 2-4pm and 7-9pm
Tallman's Funeral Home
3277 King St.
Vineland, ON
905-562-5454

Funeral:
Tuesday, June 24, 1pm
366 St. Paul St.
St. Catharines, ON
905-682-8328
Refreshments will be served in the church hall after the service. Parking is available behind the church and in the parking ramp on Carlisle. There is also metered parking on the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home